Are you ready to launch Property Meld?
Look forward to the future where property management companies use technology to improve their day-to-day operations — leaving behind manual processes.
Next Steps for a Seamless Launch:
1. Send out Communication to all of your Melders
Our Pre-launch email templates are the start of your communication with your residents, vendors, and owners. With that said, you'll want to make sure to let your Melders know about your maintenance upgrade during your launch.
The below article will provide instructions on how to add a Property Meld shortcut to your smartphone or tablet's home screen for quick access.
2. Invite Your Vendors
Now that you have notified your vendors, it is time to invite them to Property Meld. If you need a reminder on the process of inviting your vendors, please click here for these steps. If you have a large list of vendors that need to be invited, let your Customer Success Manager know and we will import your list right away!
- Better communication: Direct communication between residents
- Hassle-free scheduling: Eliminate the back and forth and missed appointments
- Simplified Invoicing: Upload invoices on the spot once a service issue is complete, resulting in faster payment
3. Disable Your Current Maintenance Submission Process:
It is important to disable your current maintenance submission process before inviting residents. This will allow you to focus on your improved process and wind down all old service issues. Please review the applicable articles below for direction:
For any other accounting software, e.g., Appfolio, Buildium, etc., you'll want to contact them directly on how you can disable your current maintenance submission process.
4. Add Custom URL to Website or Resident Portal
To find or edit your company URL that you will need to add to your website, please review the below article:
For easy access to submit maintenance requests, change or add a Request Maintenance option on your website, we have included a great option to model:
5. Owner Communication
With over 230,000 owners on the Property Meld platform, we understand that owning a property can be stressful for your owners, and we don’t want your only engagement with them to come after your monthly statement. With Property Meld, you have:
- The ability to choose between 3 different notification access levels for your owners, outlined here.
- Optional Owner Hub access, which provides:
- Owners with live updates on all maintenance items, whether you’re working on preventative repairs, turnovers, or renter-submitted items.
- A sleek interface that is enjoyable to use and is key to managing maintenance at the lowest possible cost.
- Top-tier communication tools that allow owners to engage with you anytime they need, giving them insight into how you are caring for their assets.
- For a more detailed overview on communication with your owners, click here.
6. Invite Your Residents
Shortly after you have sent your residents your pre-launch email regarding your upgrade to Property Meld, and after you disabled your existing maintenance link and added the Meld link, you'll be ready to bulk invite all your residents! For instructions on how to bulk invite your residents, click here.
7. You Are Now a Fully-Operational Melder! It's GO TIME!
Now that you are live, see what a couple of our long-time customers have to say about their decision to add Property Meld to their maintenance operations.