Property Meld's goal is to keep the renters happy, keep Owners up to speed, and to maximize the performance of the maintenance team. Owners don't have logins to Property Meld account but can chat with Property Manager and also approve/reject the repair approvals. So Property Meld will allow the quick and easy way to gain all the information you need about the repairs.
Property Meld allows the quick and easy way to gain all the information you need to approve repairs. We know that the speed of repair is critical to a renewing resident so we make it easy to assess, communicate, and approve repairs.
What can the Property Meld system do?
- Repairs are made simple for the Tenant, Vendor, and Property Manager while keeping the Owner updated on his/her Property.
- Owners do not have a Property Meld User account; however, Owners are kept in the loop through each step of the process via email (and/or text) notifications.
- Owners have the ability to respond to the Property Manager via Meld Chat. For more on the Meld communication process, please review this article.
- Owners may also communicate in Meld Chat through text messaging. For more regarding text messaging and your notification preferences, please review this article.
- Owners can approve/reject maintenance repair proposals. For more on the Owner Approval process, please review this article.
- Property Meld has no cost to Owners!
What can't the Property Meld system do?
- Property Meld does not accept rent payments. Rent payments need to be coordinated with the Property Manager.
- Property Meld does not coordinate the repair between the Tenant, Vendor, and the Property Manager. Meld requests are placed in the system and the Property Manager assigns the repair based on their internal processes.
- Property Meld does not coordinate billing and payment between the Vendor and the Property Management company. However, invoices can still be created, managed and exported directly from Property Meld through the Property Manager.