Property Meld reduces the time Tenants, Vendors and Property Management companies take to coordinate maintenance. Tenants can easily access their Property Meld account and get started with requesting maintenance with their Property Managers seamlessly.
What Can the Property Meld system do?
- Requesting a Meld repair is made simple. This helpful article will help you do just that: How to Submit Maintenance (Meld) Request.
- Scheduling the Meld repair with your Property Manager and/or Vendor is just as seamless. For more on scheduling and requesting new appointment windows, please refer to these articles: How to Schedule Meld and How to Request New Appointment Windows.
- You can communicate directly to the Property Manager and the assigned Vendor via email and text messaging from the Chat directly in Property Meld. For more information on Meld Chat, please review this article.
What Can't the Property Meld system do?
- Property Meld does not accept rent payments. Please coordinate rent payments with your Property Manager.
- Property Meld does not coordinate the repair between the Tenant and the Property Manager. Meld requests are placed in the system and the Property Manager assigns the repair based on their internal processes.
- Property Meld does not remove tenants from their account. If you no longer want to be linked to the account and receive communication on repairs, please contact your Property Manager.
- Please refer to this article for Frequently Asked Questions.