Property Meld reduces the time Vendors and Property Management companies take to coordinate maintenance. Vendors can easily access their Property Meld account and get started with scheduling maintenance with Tenants and Property Managers seamlessly.
What Can the Property Meld system do?
- Scheduling and completing a Meld is made simple. These helpful articles will help you do just that: How to Schedule Meld and How to Finish or Complete Meld.
- You can communicate directly to the Property Manager and the Tenant via email and text messaging from the Chat directly in Property Meld. For more information on Meld Chat, please review this article.
- You can upload photos or files directly to the Meld. For more information on this process, please refer to this article.
- You can invite additional users to the system (perhaps a co-worker or teammate) to have access to the system. For information on this process, please refer to this article.
What Can't the Property Meld system do?
- Property Meld does not coordinate billing and payment between the Vendor and the Property Management company. However, invoices can still be created, managed and exported directly from Property Meld. View these helpful articles regarding those processes: How to Create and Manage Invoices and Invoice Statuses.
Please refer to this article for Frequently Asked Questions.