NOTE: This article only applies to customers with an active integration between Property Meld and Propertyware.
The Propertyware integration requires configuration of a specific API User. This article explains how to set up this User.
- Property Meld provides the email address and default password required for the API User.
- If you have multiple Propertyware organizations, each organization will require a separate API User setup with its own email address and password. You must add the Users to each organization, not to the Master organization. Additionally, these Users will not be "interactive" accounts: they are solely for the integration.
- For Enterprise Propertyware systems, see Setup API User (Enterprise) - Propertyware, as the below steps will not result in a successful integration for Propertyware Enterprise customers.
- After completing these steps, please notify Property Meld, and the initial synchronization task will begin (taking approximately 4 hours to complete).
Upon receiving an email address and password from your Customer Success Manager, follow these steps:
- Click Setup in the top right corner.
- Expand Administration Setup in the left menu.
- Expand Manage Users.
- Click User Accounts.
- Click New User.
From the New User screen:
- Select Administrative Profile.
- Enter "Property" for First Name.
- Enter "Meld" for Last Name.
- Enter the email address and password provided by Property Meld.
- Click SAVE.