NOTE: This article only applies to Customers with an active integration between Property Meld and Propertyware.
The Propertyware integration requires a specific API User to be configured. The known steps to complete this user setup is provided below.
- Property Meld provides the specific email address and default password to be used for the API User.
- Upon completion of the API User Setup using the instructions below, please notify Property Meld and the initial synchronization task will be started which will take approximately (4) hours to complete.
- If you have multiple Propertyware organizations, each organization will require a separate setup of an API user, each with its own email address and password. You cannot add the users at the (Master) organization, you need to go into each organization to add the user (following the steps below). Additionally, the users you add will not and are not intended to be "interactive" user accounts meaning their only purpose is to be used by the integration.
- If you have an Enterprise Propertyware system, please refer to Setup API User (Enterprise Accounts) as the below steps will not result in a successful integration for Propertyware Enterprise customers.
Upon receiving an email address and password from your Property Meld Customer Success Specialist, follow the immediate steps below to
- Click Setup in the top right corner.
- Click to expand Administration Setup in the left menu.
- Click to expand Manage Users.
- Click User Accounts.
- Click New User.
From the New User screen, complete the fields identified in the following immediate steps.
- Choose Administrator Profile from Profile.
- Enter "Property" for First Name.
- Enter "Meld" for Last Name.
- Enter "<Email Address>" and "<Password>" provided by Property Meld and discussed in Step 1.
- Click SAVE.