What's New or Updated
Meld generated from Recurring Meld is now identified
- is what will be displayed on the Meld list or specific Meld.
Vendors are now sent email notifications for Meld Chat messages before Meld is Accepted
- Before a Vendor Accepts a Meld, the Property Manager can send a Chat Message.
- Vendor will receive an email notification containing the Chat Message along with a link to review the Meld.
Vendors are now able to Create an Invoice in the process of Finishing a Meld
- A Vendor finishing the Meld will be prompted to Create an Invoice.
- Refer to this article for steps to finish a Meld.
Property Managers or Internal Maintenance receive email notification on re-assignment
- Previously, only Vendors received notification when that Vendor was removed from the Meld.
- Now, internally assigned property managers or internal maintenance technicians receive an email notification when no longer assigned to a Meld.
Rent Manager users can now configure integration to Close Service Issue
- Rent Manager users can configure the integration to automatically close or not close a Rent Manager Service Issue based on the Property Meld status.
- Refer to this article for information regarding the configuration option.
Tenant submitting New Meld no longer has a default Category selected
- Previously, the first Category in the list defaulted which caused confusion if the Tenant did not change it.
- With this update, the Tenant is forced to select from the Category list.
- Refer to this article for steps a Tenant follows to create a Meld.