Managing a single Property assigned to Property Group(s) is done by following the steps in this article. When the need exists to manage multiple Properties assigned to Properties Group(s), the following steps will guide you through the simple process.
Navigate to the list of Properties and use either the list view or card view. For purposes of these instructions, the list view will be used.
Also, for purposes of this step, please refer to the No property groups designation on the individual Properties in the list view. In later steps, the use of the Filter will be demonstrated.
Click Filter to provide the ability to filter the list of Properties in order to select those Properties needing to be assigned to a Property Group.
NOTE: The Filter Options have the following descriptions. It is important to know the default criteria for each of the filter options is Includes.
- City - Provides the ability to enter a list of cities to Include or Exclude.
- State - Provides the ability to enter a list of states to Include or Exclude.
- Postal Code - Provides the ability to enter a list of postal codes to Include or Exclude.
In this example, it is known that these Properties (filtered by Boise, ID) need to be assigned to a Property Group.
Click Apply Filters to filter the Property list view for only those Properties used in Property Group assignment.
Below, the Property listview is now filtered by only those Properties in Boise, ID.
Using the selection checkboxes, All 18 properties selected can be clicked or individual Properties can be clicked.
Click EDIT GROUPS...
The Bulk set property groups dialog is displayed which provides two options for actions to be performed on the selected Properties which are described below.
- Remove # properties from all property groups - Provides an easy mechanism to simply remove all of the selected Properties from all Property Groups.
- Add # properties to property groups - Provides the ability to enter a single (or multiple) Property Groups where the selected Properties will be assigned.
Below, the Add 18 properties to property groups was checked and Idado Properties Property Group was entered. Click OK.
Upon completion, the filtered Property list view will reflect the assignment of the Idaho Properties Property Group.