Raw data can be exported from your Property Meld account, formatted as CSV (comma-separated value) files . These basic CSV files are suitable for any spreadsheet program.
NOTE: Only Admin and Agent users can access Reports.
The following types of Reports are available:
- All Melds
- Work logs
- All Owners
- All Tenants
- All Units
To access and save these Reports:
1. From Settings (gear icon, upper-right), click Reports in the dropdown list.
2. Select the type of report you want to save. If offered, determine additional settings and click GENERATE REPORT.
a. All Melds, Work Logs, Invoices, and Expenditures allow you to select a custom date range for your data export.
b. All Owners, All Tenants, and All Units will reflect the current totals available at the time of export.
3. Once generated, check the email inbox associated with your account for the report. Open the email, and click Download File. The body of the email will be similar to the following image.
4. If desired, change the name of the file, and click Save. Take the time to double-check your browser's download-saving location, and change it if needed. This can greatly assist in finding the file post-download.
5. Once the download is finished, open the CSV file with a spreadsheet application. The following example is of the All Units Report.