If you'd like to add a unit to multiple property groups, it's possible! Please follow the steps below on how to add a unit to multiple property groups.
1. Locate the unit you wish to move over (being demonstrated via search at the top-right of the screen):
2. After you click on the unit you will be in the UNIT CARD. Since multiple units can be associated to a single property, go ahead and click on the PROPERTY itself within the unit card:
3. Click the gear icon on the property and click on "Edit".
4. Choose the property group that you wish to assign to the property.
5. If you want to add the property to more than one property group, select those property groups from the list and click "Save".
That's it. You have successfully added a property to multiple property groups.