1. Status "Pending Assignment" means that the meld is waiting for the manager to assign it to a vendor.
2. Status "Pending Vendor Acceptance" means that the meld is waiting for the vendor to accept the work order.
3. Status "More Availability Requested" can mean 2 things.
i) The vendor has accepted the meld but hasn't scheduled an appointment.
ii) The vendor has sent times but the tenant requested more
4. Status "In Progress" indicates that the appointment has been scheduled and the meld is waiting on the vendor to complete the work.
5. Status "Completed" means that the vendor has successfully completed the work order.
6. Status "Vendor Could Not Complete" indicates that for some reason the vendor was not able to complete the work and had marked it via the completion request email/text.
7. Status "Manager Cancelled" means that the manager has rejected the meld.