The ability to create an additional meld yet have it tied to another is quite valuable. Especially if you're doing something where multiple requests are required to complete an entire project. It's also helpful if additional work is required after the initial work was performed.
Property Meld allows you to "clone" a meld. This means that it will not only automatically pre-fill in all the previous information but will even connect the two requests so you can easily reference them.
Applications for cloning:
- Generating another meld from a previously completed repair
- Creating multiple melds from a single prior to assigning
- Generating an additional request from an in progress repair
1. Log in to your Property Meld account.
2. Select the meld you wish to clone by opening up the details:
3. Click on the gear icon on top and select 'CLONE MELD':
4. The information will be pre-populated but you can modify any of the data except the unit. Once everything has been updated, simply click 'CLONE':
Voila! You've successfully cloned and connected a repair request!
Notice you can now see your related melds to your current meld request. Anytime you clone a meld it will automatically connect it to this related group section:
When you click on the 'RELATED MELDS' tab or link, you can see all melds related to each other: