As a Vendor in Property Meld, you can generate and submit an Invoice per Meld upon completion. The Invoice supports multiple line items and note to facilitate payment by the Property Manager.
From the Melds list, click Inactive to display the Melds that have been completed.
Click CREATE INVOICE on a specific Meld.
Alternatively, open the Meld, click OPTIONS, click Create Invoice.
Complete information on the Invoice.
- Add or Delete Line Items - Use the icons to the left of the Line Item Description.
- Description - Add a detailed description visible to the Property Manager.
- Quantity - Enter a Quantity (if applicable).
- Price - Enter Price charged for each line item.
- Total - Takes Quantity times Price.
- Notes - Provide additional Notes (if applicable) visible to the Property Manager.
Click SAVE AND SUBMIT.
To save the draft, click SAVE DRAFT.
If available, Invoices will display on Drafts/Holds tab.
Status - HOLD
When the Property Manager requests a change to the Invoice, refer to the following options.
Open the Meld and click RESUBMIT FOR PAYMENT.
Refer to Hold Reason for a note from the Property Manager.
Alternatively, click Invoices and click EDIT.
After completing the requested changes to the Invoice, click RESUBMIT FOR PAYMENT.
The Property Manager will be notified that the Invoice has been submitted.
Status - DECLINED
When the Property Manager declines the submitted Invoice.
Click Invoices and click Closed.
The closed list of Invoices will display both PAID and DECLINED Invoices.
Click Declined Invoice and refer to the Decline Reason provided by the Property Manager.