If you've already set up an integration with the Property Meld team, you can choose to sync manually whenever you wish.
As a standard, Property Meld syncs:
- Every 3 hours for units/properties/tenants
- Immediately upon creation and updating of melds
- Manually for vendors
1. To manually sync, go to your gearbox icon at the top-right and select 'INTEGRATIONS':
2. Click the 'SYNC' tab on the top-right of the integration box:
3. You can then sync vendors, properties, units, or tenants manually. Select sync vendors.
4a. If you have new vendors you want to import from Rent Manager you can just click 'SELECT ALL' or check the individual objects you would like to sync. The sync will only show entities that have not been synced.:
4b. Linking existing vendors in Property Meld (follow steps 1-3 first).
If you already have vendors in Property Meld but they aren't linked to a vendor in Rent Manager choose 'LINK' from the Sync Action dropdown.
The column on the will show your vendors in Rent Manager and the column on the right will be the Property Meld vendor you'd like to link them with. Property Meld will try to find matches for you automatically but if the vendors have a different name in Property Meld you can search for them instead.
Then scroll to the bottom and click 'SAVE & CONTINUE':