Create a Recurring Meld
Recurring Melds automatically generate multiple occurrences of a Meld for a specified duration of time. Below are two scenarios when Recurring Melds may be used.
- Regularly scheduled maintenance (ex. change furnace filter, inspections, etc.) on a property every # of days, weeks, months, or years.
- Maintenance or project work on a property that is estimated to be completed over a period of time. The concept is to create a Meld for 3 days and delete Recurring Meld after work is complete.
- A Recurring Meld cannot be created from an existing Meld. You need to create a Meld and identify the Meld as Recurring selecting the recurrence.
- When a Property or Unit is deleted, Recurring Melds on that Property or Unit are also deleted.
- A Meld generated from a Recurring Meld is identified with
Click Melds and click New Meld.
Fill out the information (e.g. Unit, Location, Brief Description, etc.). For more information, refer to How to Create Meld Request.
Check the box for Recurring Work.
Recurring work repeats a Meld for # Days, Weeks, Months or Years given the Starting On and Ending On dates.
If you would like the Recurring Meld to automatically assign to one vendor or maintenance user, enter their name in the Maintenance field and click SAVE.
NOTE: By filling in the Maintenance field you are allowing every recurrence of this Meld to automatically assign to the selected provider.
Delete a Recurring Meld
Click Melds and click Recurring.
Open the Meld that you want to delete, click and click DELETE.
Click Delete to confirm.