Tagging is a function allows you to better organize meld requests and track specific items. For what tagging is, please click this article:
This article will show you how to tag a meld as well as create a filter to watch these tagged filters.
How to add a tag to a meld:
1. Locate and open the meld you would like to tag:
2. You'll see a 'TAGS' section that you can add or edit a tag. Click the pencil icon:
3. You can type a tag that you are currently using or create a new one:
The tag will be displayed both on the front of the meld and in the details.
How to Filter for Tagged Melds
It's incredibly helpful to display tagged items on your dasbhoard.
1. Go to your MELDS section and click your filter list to 'ADD A NEW FILTER' (if you need assistance on filters, please click here).
2. Under the filter items, click the 'TAGS' section and select the tag(s) you would like to display:
3. Click 'APPLY FILTERS' and follow the rest of the steps to saving your filter (in-depth instructions on filters here).
4. Now you can view your tagged items on your dashboard. I've set up a filter for all my HOME WARRANTY repairs:
Now I can watch and monitor particular items. Voila!