User groups are incredibly handy if you want to assign work to a particular group of agents. This allows notifications for a particular request to only be sent to users in that User Group.
This is especially helpful if you have different team members notified for turns versus standard maintenance. They can also be used to divide up melds into different maintenance elevations (level 1, level 2, etc).
This article will cover how to create a user group with agents.
1. Log into your Property Meld account.
2. Click on the gear icon and select 'USER MANAGEMENT'.
3. Click on the 'USER GROUPS' tab.
4. Click on '+NEW USER GROUP'.
5. Type a name for the group, select agents, and click the 'SAVE' button.
***Note - you can have a user occupy multiple user groups.
You've created a user group! Now, when assigning a meld you can select the user group you would like to be notified of the repair!