If you're wanting to add a property to a property group for better organization, this article will show you how.
1. Locate the unit you wish to move over (being demonstrated via search at the top-right of the screen):
2. After you click on the unit you will be in the UNIT CARD. Since multiple units can be associated to a single property, go ahead and click on the PROPERTY itself within the unit card:
3. Click the gear icon at the top and then select 'EDIT':
4. Then choose (or start typing) the property group you wish to assign it to and click 'SAVE':
5. If you want to change the property group, click the "cross" symbol on the property group and click 'SAVE'.
The property is now in that property group! Only agents assigned to this group will receive notifications regarding repairs for this property.