As part of internal maintenance, you have the opportunity to check-in and check-out of jobs. Checking into a job will document the different visits and the amount of time at the job.
RM12 Users - this accumulated time will automatically transfer to your RM12 account under the service issue.
***The screenshots below are from the MAINTENANCE role, the AGENT and ADMIN roles can also perform the same functionality***
1. Log in to your Property Meld account.
2. Navigate to your 'MELDS' section:
3. Locate the meld you wish to check-in for:
4. Confirm the check-in time on the prompt and click 'SAVE':
5. When the technician would like to check out of the job, they simply need to click the 'CHECK-OUT' button:
6. Technician once again needs to confirm the time of check-out and click 'SAVE' (the time calculation will automatically adjust):
7. You can view all the check-in and check-out times in the 'WORK LOG' within the meld: